I am a Ph.D. student at the chair of Prof. Holger Hermanns since January 2018. Together with him, I regularly give a lecture called »Ethics for Nerds«, orbiting the nexus of Ethics and Computer Science. I am also preparing my PhD thesis about the interplay of Machine Ethics and Machine Explainability.
By the way, if you are looking for a guy to talk about topics like
- (teaching) ethics for computer scientists,
- ethical dimensions of computer science related research and products (Computer Ethics),
- implementation of normative constraints into autonomous systems (Machine Ethics),
- cracking open the black box of machine learning-based intelligent systems or equipping GOFAI with explainability (Machine Explainability),
feel free to contact me, since answering requests of this kind is not only a pleasure for me but also part of my job.
Furthermore, I am currently finishing my PhD thesis in Philosophy about ethical aspects of actions in collective contexts (if you are interested in details, check out my site at the Department of Philosophy).
- Lecturer of »Ethik für Nerds« (»Ethics for Nerds«; together with Prof. Holger Hermanns), Introductory Seminar Course, Summer Term 2015
- Lecturer of »Ethics for Nerds« (together with Prof. Holger Hermanns), Advanced Lecture, Summer Term 2016 , 2017, 2018
In 2019, Ethics for Nerds will take place as block course in September.
Also check my teaching experience in Philosophy.
For now, check my publications, talks, and presentation here.
|Address:||Campus Saarbrücken, 66123 Saarbrücken|
|Location:||Bldg. E1 3, Room 511.2|